Contact & Prices
Please contact me on Facebook or artstation!
If you're not on social media, you can contact me through the
All serious emails will be answered. For mail about commission work, I appreciate that the following include in that mail:
- What do you want (drawing with pen or pencil/painting). We can also discuss what's best for the motive you want.
- What size you where thinking about - because of the potential amount of details we may have to discuss this.
- Referance picture(s) if you have some.
- Good description about your idea.
If you live outside the Norwegian landborder and want to buy something, because of the change of currency by ordering and shipping from abroad, send me an email and we can work something out.
- Because taking commissions from abroad is very new to me, if you had anything in mind - painting, prints, tattoodesign, drawing with pencil or pen - please contact me and I'll see what I can offer you. As of right now I don't have any overview on shipping prices and so on.
- I only take prepayment (paypal).
- You are of course an important part of the process, and I will send you WIP * images that I send you by mail or on facebook if you contact me there.
- Referancephotos of private individuals will not be published. I will also ask you for permission to post the finished artwork on my blogs and homepage.
- If purchased any of my artwork it does not give buyer reproduction rights of any kind, unless we agree on other terms.
- I use drawingpaper of high-quality with a nice thickness, as these catch pencil lines better and can withstand any wear and tear over the years. All pencil drawings will be sprayed with fixatif. This is a clear varnish which provide a protective layer on the drawing, so that the page does not yellow, and the lines will not smear all over if you happen to touch the center of the design on the paper.
- I often create authenticity certificate to my artpieces, and if I don't mention it but you want one, I make it with no extra cost.
- When it comes to the reference image are pictures in high quality or large format the best for me as I think that all details are important. You have to find reference pictures yourself.
- I stand for packaging of paintings and drawings and carefully to make sure that the work will safely reach you. Any questions feel free to ask.
* WIP = Work In Process
Have you been so kind to purchase paintings or ordered anything from me in the last few years, I greatly appreciate your feedback!
I appreciate feedback on how satisfied you are with what you got from me. Send me a picture of what you've bought / ordered and some words about what you thought was good - everything from process to know what you think about the quality - leave a review on my Facebook page or by mail for me to read personally, firstname.lastname@example.org
I am also very grateful for the pictures you send in with my works on your walls! Thanks to everyone who does this!
Shipwrecked - The last pagans
Lars Ole (artist name: Ollie) from Shipwrecked here .. just want to add that a partnership with Catzy on the album cover has been an incredibly nice and interesting process .. we had an idea that was to see some vikings ride out of an older city, I made a quick collage with some reference photos and sent to Catzy (having seen many wonderful pictures on her site)
We worked alot to find the right location and environment the vikings should be in, .. and so it went back and forth a few weeks before most were in place .. in the last phase (when the horses and the Vikings should be designed) was much back and forth and much opinions from both me and the others in the band about the style of horses and vikings, at the time I suggested that I could take over the remaining both to save Catzy for all opinions and suggestions received from several of us, mostly had the Catzy put things in its proper place..
The location and pose of the horses and vikings are designed by Catzy, my contribution is only to draw my line / style over in addition to little shading. We are incredibly pleased with how it all was, and that we print with silver gets a tough twist.. Anyway, it had not been so good without Catzy, are bound to use her again in similar assignments needed.
- Producer and drummer Ollie, from Shipwrecked