Contact & Prices
If you're not on Facebook, you can contact me through
All serious emails will be answered. For mail about commission work, I appreciate that the following include in that mail:
- What do you want (drawing with pen or pencil/painting). We can also discuss what's best for the motive you want.
- What size you where thinking about - because of the potential amount of details we may have to discuss this.
- Referance picture(s) if you have some.
- Good description about your idea.
If you live outside the Norwegian landborder and want to buy something, because of the change of currency by ordering and shipping from abroad, send me an email and we can work something out.
- Because taking commissions from abroad is very new to me, if you had anything in mind - painting, prints, tattoodesign, drawing with pencil or pen - please contact me and I'll see what I can offer you. As of right now I don't have any overview on shipping prices and so on.
- I only take prepayment (paypal).
- You are of course an important part of the process, and I will send you WIP * images that I send you by mail or on facebook if you contact me there.
- Referancephotos of private individuals will not be published. I will also ask you for permission to post the finished artwork on my blogs and homepage.
- If purchased any of my artwork it does not give buyer reproduction rights of any kind, unless we agree on other terms.
- I use drawingpaper of high-quality with a nice thickness, as these catch pencil lines better and can withstand any wear and tear over the years. All pencil drawings will be sprayed with fixatif. This is a clear varnish which provide a protective layer on the drawing, so that the page does not yellow, and the lines will not smear all over if you happen to touch the center of the design on the paper.
- I often create authenticity certificate to my artpieces, and if I don't mention it but you want one, I make it with no extra cost.
- When it comes to the reference image are pictures in high quality or large format the best for me as I think that all details are important. You have to find reference pictures yourself.
- I stand even for packaging of paintings and drawings and carefully to make sure that the work will safely reach you. Any questions feel free to ask.
* WIP = Work In Process